Self-motivated, resourceful, and multilingual human capital specialist with extensive experience and solid academic background. Recent MBA graduate with a double concentration: human capital management and international business. Excellent communicator with strong leadership and technology skills and ability to build cohesive, productive teams.
Objective: Create and implement policies and projects that enhance employee retention, satisfaction, productivity, and talent acquisition / development. Facilitate cultural, regulatory, and language obstacles. Execute strategic organizational development endeavors.
- Specialties: Language / writing, employee relations and retention, and process improvement
- Languages: Fluent in English and French; basic Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian (presently learning Hungarian)
- US citizen with Hungarian resident / work permit in progress (est. summer 2015); eligible to reside and work in Europe as the spouse of an EU / EEA / Schengen citizen
- Open to travel and relocation
Corporate Payroll Services, Norcross, GA
Director of Special Projects, July 2013 – Mar 2015
- Conducted employee engagement analysis, operations auditing, and process development.
- Provided consulting and training for new products, talent acquisition, and strategic initiatives.
- Enhanced job candidate quality and employee allocation by creating / implementing psychometric assessments.
- Designed and administered online job application and résumé / CV management systems (HRIS).
- Served as corporate coach, implementing the Franklin Covey "Four Disciplines of Execution" (4DX) approach to goal-oriented, lean operations.
- Administered proprietary time and attendance management system (sales, support, and training).
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS (telecommute)
Operations and Development Manager, Oct 2010 – Dec 2012
- Created and managed multi-million dollar startup division (first major contract within three months).
- Served as sole architect of industry-leading operations software suite (PHP and HTML).
- Directed all human resources, marketing, contract negotiation, and operations.
- Conducted in-depth budget/financial analysis for new clients and marketing.
- Served as primary contact for all client and vendor relations.
Self Employed, Atlanta, GA
Freelance Management Consultant and Website Designer, June 2006 – Oct 2010
- Provided project management, organizational development, and information systems consulting.
- Conducted peer review, content editing, Website development, and graphic design services.
- Designed, authored, and implemented operations manuals, standard operating procedures, fundraising programs, and training / education for non-profit organizations.
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS
MIS Manager, Apr 2001 – June 2006
- Planned, directed, and administered company-wide information systems.
- Designed, installed, and maintained all computer and telephone networks.
- Hired, trained, and managed contractors, vendors, and employees.
- Served as technical expert during corporate dissolution and startup of new companies.
- Provided ongoing training, project management, and Website design independently through 2010.
Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
- MBA, Concentrations in Human Capital Management and International Business, Nov 2014 (EQF Level 7)
- BS in Business Information Systems, Jan 2006 (EQF level 6)
VOLUNTEER / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Masters Masonic Lodge # 295, F&AM
Past Master and Ambassador, July 1996 – Present
- Coordinated public relations, fundraising, administrative, and membership activities.
- Contributed technical and public relations expertise to the Georgia Child Identification Program.
- Authored and implemented operating procedures, by-laws, and manuals for the appendant "air ambulance" units of Yaarab Shrine Center and the International Shrine Aviation Association.
- Awards include Chaplain's Leadership Award (2012), School of Instruction Excellence (2012), Mason of the Year (2007 and 2013), and Perpetual Membership (2013).
Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival
Cultural Advocate and Assistant, Oct 2006 – Mar 2015
- Promote adult education and provide cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor assistance services at a variety of festivals and events.
|Computer Skills:||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), HTML, PHP, and Photoshop|
|Certifications:||Microsoft Certified Professional: Support and Troubleshooting (2008); Gold-level "WorkReady" Certification by ACT (2013); U.S. Private Pilot License (2004)|
|Affiliations:||Society for Human Resource Management, World Chamber of Commerce, French American Chamber of Commerce, Alliance Française, Swiss American Society, Goethe- Zentrum German Cultural Center, Freemasons, and Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association|
|Honors / Awards:||Bellevue University Dean's List, Chaplain's Leadership Award, School of Instruction Excellence, multiple Mason of the Year awards, U.S. Space Academy Graduation Wings, 5th Place in the Concours National de Français, and multiple Scholastic French awards|