I am a seasoned executive management professional, burnt out on the office environment. Having taken a holistic view of my career, I want to switch gears and work more with people. Facilitating this and giving me fresh perspective, I took a pan-European sabbatical for most of 2015.
I earned a TEFL / ESL teaching certificate in France, where I taught English to adult students. I also earned a Qualified Barista Award and HACCP food safety certification from the Dublin Barista School in Ireland.
I am exploring career paths that focus on human capital and customer service / relations.
- Skills: Customer service, training / development, employee engagement, workforce planning, organizational development, business strategy, project management, human resources.
- MBA in International Human Capital Management.
- Upbeat / engaging personality, outgoing, passionate, natural leader and team player.
- Dynamic 15+ year background with progressive responsibility; starting in customer service and IT, progressing to operations management and organizational development.
- Native / fluent English; conversational French; elementary Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian.
|Mar 2015 – Present||Sabbatical||Hungary, France, and Ireland|
|Jul 2013 – Mar 2015||Director of Special Projects at Corporate Payroll Services||Norcross, GA USA|
|Apr 2001 – Dec 2012||Multiple Positions at Fire Consulting International, Inc.||Merriam, KS / Atlanta, GA USA|
|1996 – 2002||Assistant Manager at Boston Market||Overland Park, KS USA|
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|Nov 2015||Qualified Barista Award from Dublin Barista School||Dublin, Ireland|
|Jul 2015||TEFL / ESL Teacher Certification from TEFL Toulouse||Toulouse, France|
|Nov 2014||MBA: International Human Capital Management from Bellevue University||Bellevue, NE USA|
|Jan 2006||BS: Business Information Systems from Bellevue University||Bellevue, NE USA|
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Windows platforms
- Expert in HTML and PHP Website design
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Support and Troubleshooting
- Promoted performing arts as a Customer Service Attendant for the Atlanta Shakespeare Company in Atlanta, GA USA (2014 – 2015). Letter of Recommendation
- Promoted adult education and provided cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor management at a variety of festivals and events for Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival in Atlanta, GA USA (2006 – 2015).
Awards / Honors:
- Bellevue University Dean's List Scholar
- 2007 and 2013 "Man of the Year" awards (for volunteer work)
- Chaplain's Leadership Award (for volunteer work)
- School of Instruction Excellence Award (for volunteer work)
- U.S. Private Pilot's License
- U.S. Space Academy Certificate of Graduation
- 5th Place: Concours National de Français
- Multiple scholastic French awards
Disciplines of Success:
- Focus on clear, simple, and wildly important goals.
- Concentrate on leading measures / behaviors that affect results.
- Engage employees and guide their ownership of organizational goals.
- Drive motivation by holding employees accountable to each other.