Performance-driven, dynamic professional with MBA in International Human Capital Management, seeking entry or mid-level HR position with a multinational company. Excellent communicator with strong leadership, business, and technology skills; emphasis on human relations, engagement, and training / development.
- Recognized for leadership, project completions, and willingness to assume additional responsibilities.
- Self-motivated with a passion to achieve objectives through dedication, integrity, trust, and hard work.
- Multilingual: Native / fluent English, conversational French, elementary Spanish and Romanian.
- Eligible to work in Europe as the spouse of an EU / EEA citizen; EU Blue Card applicant; open to relocation.
|TEFL TOULOUSE (IATQUO)
Teaching English as a Foreign Language / TEFL Certification, Business English Concentration, 2015
||BELLEVUE, NE USA
Masters of Business Administration, International Human Capital Management, 2014
Bachelors of Science, Business Information Systems, 2006
- Related Courses: Management of Organizational Relationships, Management of People in Society, Strategies for Recruitment, Regulation / Ethics for International Business, Organizational Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Global Operations Management Strategies
|CORPORATE PAYROLL SERVICES
||NORCROSS, GA USA
Director of Special Projects, 2013 to 2015 – Conducted employee engagement analysis, operations auditing, and process development. Oversaw implementation of "Four Disciplines of Execution" goal-management program. Administered time and attendance product (sales, support, and training).
- Improved employee engagement / retention by holding weekly training sessions throughout company.
- Reduced HR overhead by creating an automated, Web-based job application / CV management system.
- Enhanced job candidate quality and allocation by conducting psychometric assessments and interviews.
|FIRE CONSULTING INTERNATIONAL, INC.
||MERRIAM, KS AND ATLANTA, GA USA
Operations and Development Manager, 2001 to 2012 – Directed operations, HR, product development, and customer service. Served as sole architect of operations software to provide loss administration and vendor management to insurance carriers (PHP, HTML, and MySQL). Independent contractor 2006 - 2010.
- Framed startup business division from inception to execution (first contract within three months).
- Tripled revenue potential by providing ongoing cost / volume / profit and project analysis.
- Raised profits from under 25% to 78.6% by automating operations and reducing overhead (emphasis on constant product and organizational development).
- Centralized information management and communications by installing / maintaining computer and telephone networks.
||ATLANTA, GA USA
Freelance Consultant / Independent Contractor, 2006 to 2010 – Provided project management, organizational development, and writing / copy editing services.
- Contributed to the growth of multiple small businesses through Website design and IT support.
- Managed telecommunication and operating systems installations at the IRS and PetsMart retailers.
- Conducted peer review / copy editing for various non-profits, individuals, and The UPS Store (operations manuals, by-laws, scholastic papers, business writing, marketing materials, etc.).
- Coordinated public relations, fundraising, and membership activities for the Yaarab Shrine Flying Fez.