Self-motivated, resourceful, multilingual, and dynamic executive with extensive experience along with a solid academic background in business administration, human capital management, international business, and information systems; excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to build cohesive, productive teams; areas of expertise:
Corporate Payroll Services, Norcross, GA
Director of Special Projects, July 2013 – Present
- Worked directly for the President and heavily integrated into every department and branch; provided organizational analysis and shaped raw ideas into effectively implemented, strategic initiatives.
- Designed and implemented HRIS as well as psychometric and operational assessments to increase the quality of job candidates and ensure proper allocation of human capital.
- Provided ongoing training for new products, hiring, and management strategies.
- Served as corporate coach to implement the Franklin Covey "Four Disciplines of Execution" (4DX) approach to goal-oriented, lean operations.
- Acted as a manager pro tem in various departments, conducting employee engagement analysis, operations auditing, and process development.
- Administered the time and attendance management platform, both internally and to clients.
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS (telecommute)
Chief Operating Officer, Oct 2010 – Dec 2012
- Created a multi-million dollar startup division, served as sole architect of the operations platforms, and provided comprehensive management and implementation.
- Managed all employees and human resources, marketing, and general operations.
- Developed and secured a multi-million dollar contract within the first 12 months.
- Conducted in-depth budget/financial analysis for new clients and marketing purposes.
- Designed and implemented an industry-leading, browser-based operations software suite... Single-handedly.
- Served as primary contact for all client and vendor administration.
- Provided peer review and contract negotiation services.
Self Employed / Temporary, Atlanta, GA
Freelance Management Consultant / Media Architect, June 2006 – Oct 2010
- Designed and implemented operations manuals, standard operating procedures, fundraising, and training/education programs for non-profits specializing in children and veteran affairs.
- Conducted peer review/content editing and website/graphic design functions to improve marketing and communication.
- Provided consulting services for employee assessment, strategic management, organizational development, and information technology.
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS
Director of Information Systems, July 2001 – June 2006
- Hired and managed technical contractors, vendors, and employees.
- Planned, directed, and administered information management and technology company-wide.
- Ensured continuous development and implementation of cost-effective information systems and proper user training.
- Designed, installed, and maintained all computer and telephone networks.
- Provided technical expertise during corporate dissolution and startup of a new company.
- Conducted ongoing training, project management, and Website design independently through 2010.
Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
- MBA, Concentrations in Human Capital and International Management, Nov 2014
- BS in Business Information Systems, Jan 2006
- Gold-level "WorkReady" Certification by ACT (2013)
- Microsoft Certified Professional: Support and Troubleshooting (2008)
Masters Masonic Lodge # 295, F&AM
Past Master and Ambassador (Volunteer), July 1996 – Present
- Provide leadership, public relations, fundraising, membership coordination, and admin. services.
- Contribute technical and public relations expertise to the Georgia Child Identification Program.
- Authored and implemented standard operating procedures, by-laws, and operations manuals for the "air ambulance" units of Yaarab Shrine Center and the International Shrine Aviation Association.
- Awards include Chaplain's Leadership Award (2012), School of Instruction Excellence (2012), Mason of the Year (2007 and 2013), Perpetual Membership (2013), and Honorary Multi-Lodge Membership (2013 and 2014).
Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival
Cultural Advocate and Assistant (Volunteer), Oct 2006 – Present
- Promote adult education and provide cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor assistance services at a variety of festivals and events.
Atlanta Shakespeare Company
Customer Service Attendant (Volunteer), Jan 2014 – Present
- Promote performing arts through customer service and sales.
Experimental Aircraft Association
Member / Volunteer, Nov 2002 – Present
- Promote the preservation of aviation history through education and demonstration of vintage aircraft.
- Provide fundraising, public relations, and tour services.
|Computer Skills:||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), HTML, PHP, and Photoshop|
|Language Skills:||Fluent in French and English; Beginning Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian|
|Licensure:||Private Pilot License|
|Affiliations:||World Chamber of Commerce, French American Chamber of Commerce, Alliance Française, Swiss American Society of Atlanta, Goethe-Zentrum German Cultural Center, Aircraft Owners and Pilot's Association, Experimental Aircraft Association, and Museum of Contemporary Art - Chicago|