- Skills: Training / development, employee engagement, workforce planning, organizational development, business strategy and management, project management.
- MBA in International Human Capital Management; TEFL certified teacher / trainer.
- Upbeat / engaging personality, outgoing, passionate, natural leader and team player, multilingual.
- Dynamic 14+ year background with progressive responsibility, starting in customer service and I.T., progressing to operations management, followed by organizational development and HR.
Performance-driven, multicultural human capital / organizational development specialist. Helps companies optimize and retain high-potential talent. Looking to leverage knowledge and experience into management role directing training / development, engagement, and organizational change.
- Recognized for leadership, project completions, and willingness to assume additional responsibility.
- Self-motivated with passion to achieve objectives through dedication, integrity, and hard work.
- Excellent communicator with strong speaking, writing, and technology skills.
- Natural ability to build and direct cohesive, productive groups.
- Outgoing personality; able to work in diverse environments independently or in teams.
- Native / fluent English; conversational French; elementary Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian.
- US citizen; authorized to work in Ireland for any employer (stamp 4 resident with work permit).
|Mar 2015 – Present||Sabbatical||Hungary, France, and Ireland|
|Jul 2013 – Mar 2015||Director of Special Projects at Corporate Payroll Services||Norcross, GA USA|
|Apr 2001 – Dec 2012||Multiple Positions at Fire Consulting International, Inc.||Merriam, KS / Atlanta, GA USA|
|1996 – 2002||Assistant Manager at Boston Market||Overland Park, KS USA|
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|2015||Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL / ESL) Certification
|2014||MBA: International Human Capital Management
|Bellevue, NE USA|
|2006||BS: Business Information Systems
|Bellevue, NE USA|
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Windows platforms
- Expert in HTML and PHP Website design
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP): Support and Troubleshooting
- Promoted performing arts as a Customer Service Attendant for the Atlanta Shakespeare Company in Atlanta, GA USA (2014 – 2015). Letter of Recommendation
- Promoted adult education and provided cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor management at a variety of festivals and events for Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival in Atlanta, GA USA (2006 – 2015).
Awards / Honors:
- Bellevue University Dean's List Scholar
- 2007 and 2013 "Man of the Year" awards (for volunteer work)
- Chaplain's Leadership Award (for volunteer work)
- School of Instruction Excellence Award (for volunteer work)
- U.S. Private Pilot's License
- U.S. Space Academy Certificate of Graduation
- 5th Place: Concours National de Français
- Multiple scholastic French awards
Disciplines of Success:
- Focus on clear, simple, and wildly important goals.
- Concentrate on leading measures / behaviors that affect results.
- Engage employees and guide their ownership of organizational goals.
- Drive motivation by holding employees accountable to each other.