Multilingual HR and organizational development specialist. Language coach / trainer and cultural advocate. MBA in International Human Capital Management. Teaching English as a Foreign Language / TEFL certification July 2015 (business English concentration). Excellent communicator with strong leadership and technology skills. Natural ability to build and direct cohesive, productive groups. Contagious enthusiasm and passion.
Key Deliverables: Develop and demonstrate progressive, global communication skills, attitudes, and professional ability. Expand upon existing practices to implement innovative, contemporary curricula and resources. Help individuals and organizations develop cross-cultural human capital.
- Specialties: Human resources, training / education, employee engagement / retention, language arts, writing, process improvement, organizational development, and project management
- Languages: Native / Fluent English; Conversational French; basic Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian
- Work Permit: Eligible to reside and work in Europe as the spouse of an EU / EEA / Schengen citizen; EU Blue Card applicant
- Open to travel and relocation
Language and Teaching Sabbatical, European Union, Mar 2015 – Present
- Gain experience with new languages / cultures throughout European Union.
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language / TEFL certification (business English concentration with 6+ hours observed adult teaching experience).
Corporate Payroll Services, Norcross, GA
Director of Special Projects, July 2013 – Mar 2015
- Conducted employee engagement analysis, operations auditing, and process development.
- Provided expertise and training for new product development, talent acquisition, and strategic management initiatives.
- Implemented psychometric assessments to enhance job candidate quality and employee allocation.
- Served as corporate coach, implementing the Franklin Covey "Four Disciplines of Execution" (4DX) approach to goal-oriented, lean operations.
- Designed and administered automated job application and résumé / CV management systems (HRIS).
- Administered proprietary time and attendance management system (sales, support, and training).
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS (telecommute)
Operations and Development Manager, Oct 2010 – Dec 2012
- Created and managed multi-million dollar startup division (first major contract within three months).
- Served as sole architect of industry-leading operations software suite (PHP, HTML, and MySQL).
- Directed all human resources, marketing, contract negotiation, and operations.
- Conducted in-depth budget/financial analysis for new clients and marketing.
- Served as primary contact for all client and vendor relations.
Self Employed, Atlanta, GA
Freelance Management Consultant and Website Designer, June 2006 – Oct 2010
- Provided project management, organizational development, and information systems consulting.
- Conducted peer review, content editing, Website development, and graphic design services.
- Designed, authored, and implemented operations manuals, standard operating procedures, fundraising programs, and training / education for non-profit organizations.
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS
MIS Manager, Apr 2001 – June 2006
- Designed, installed, and maintained all computer and telephone networks.
- Hired, trained, and managed contractors, vendors, and employees.
- Served as technical expert during corporate dissolution and startup of new companies.
- Provided ongoing training, project management, and Website design independently through 2010.
TEFL Toulouse; Toulouse, France (IATQuO)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certification, Business English Concentration, Jul 2015
Bellevue University; Bellevue, NE
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in International Human Capital Management, Nov 2014 (EQF Level 7)
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Information Systems Management, Jan 2006 (EQF level 6)
VOLUNTEER / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival
Cultural Advocate and Assistant, Oct 2006 – Mar 2015
- Promote adult education and provide cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor management at a variety of festivals and events
Yaarab Shrine Flying Fez
Lieutenant Commander, Jun 2006 - Dec 2010
- Coordinated public relations, fundraising, administrative, and membership activities.
- Personally raised over $10,000 USD in one year from private individuals (fundraising).
- Authored and implemented operating procedures, by-laws, and operations manuals.
|Computer Skills:||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), HTML, PHP, and Photoshop|
|Certifications:||Microsoft Certified Professional: Support and Troubleshooting (2008); Gold-level "WorkReady" Certification by ACT (2013); U.S. Private Pilot License (2004)|
|Affiliations:||Society for Human Resource Management, World Chamber of Commerce, French American Chamber of Commerce, Alliance Française, Swiss American Society, Goethe- Zentrum German Cultural Center, and Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association|
|Honors / Awards:||Bellevue University Dean's List, Chaplain's Leadership Award, School of Instruction Excellence, U.S. Space Academy Graduation Wings, 5th Place in the Concours National de Français, and multiple Scholastic French awards|