Performance-driven human capital and engagement specialist who helps multicultural companies optimize and retain high-potential talent. 14+ years' experience with progressive responsibility. MBA in International Human Capital Management. Certified teacher / trainer. Multilingual.
Looking to leverage my knowledge and experience into an HR management role: training / development and employee engagement, aligning human capital with business and organizational results.
- Recognized for leadership, project completions, and willingness to assume additional responsibility.
- Self-motivated with passion to achieve objectives through dedication, integrity, and hard work.
- Excellent communicator with strong speaking, writing, and technology talents.
- Natural ability to build and direct cohesive, productive groups.
- Outgoing personality; able to work in diverse environments independently or in teams.
- Native / fluent English; conversational French; elementary Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian.
- US citizen; authorized to work in Ireland for any employer (stamp 4 resident with work permit).
|2013 – 2015||Director of Special Projects at Corporate Payroll Services||Norcross, GA USA|
|2001 – 2012||Operations Manager at Fire Consulting International, Inc.||Atlanta, GA USA|
|2006 – 2010||Freelance Consultant / Independent Contractor||Atlanta, GA USA|
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|2015||Teaching English as a Foreign Language / TEFL Certification
TEFL Toulouse (IATQuO accredited)
|2014||MBA: International Human Capital Management
|Bellevue, NE USA|
|2006||BS: Business Information Systems
|Bellevue, NE USA|
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and Windows platforms
- Expert in HTML and PHP Website design
- Easily adaptable to new software and systems
- Microsoft Certified Professional: Support and Troubleshooting
- Promoted performing arts as a Customer Service Attendant for the Atlanta Shakespeare Company in Atlanta, GA USA (2014 – 2015).
- Promoted adult education and provided cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor management at a variety of festivals and events for Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival in Atlanta, GA USA (2006 – 2015).
Awards / Honors:
- Bellevue University Dean's List Scholar
- Chaplain's Leadership Award (for volunteer work)
- School of Instruction Excellence Award (for volunteer work)
- U.S. Private Pilot's License
- U.S. Space Academy Certificate of Graduation
- 5th Place: Concours National de Français
- Multiple scholastic French awards
Disciplines of Success:
- Focus on clear, simple, and wildly important goals.
- Concentrate on leading measures / behaviors that affect results.
- Engage employees and guide their ownership of organizational goals.
- Drive motivation by holding employees accountable to each other.