Self-motivated, resourceful, multilingual, and dynamic executive with extensive experience along with a solid academic background in business administration, human capital management, international business, and information systems; excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to build cohesive, productive teams; areas of expertise:
Corporate Payroll Services, Norcross, GA
Director of Special Projects, July 2013 – Present
- Worked directly for the President and heavily integrated into every department and branch; provided organizational analysis and shaped raw ideas into effectively implemented, strategic initiatives.
- Designed and implemented HRIS as well as psychometric and operational assessments to increase the quality of job candidates and ensure proper allocation of human capital.
- Provided ongoing training for new products, hiring, and management strategies.
- Served as corporate coach to implement the Franklin Covey "Four Disciplines of Execution" (4DX) approach to goal-oriented, lean operations.
- Acted as a manager pro tem in various departments, conducting employee engagement analysis, operations auditing, and process development.
- Administered the time and attendance management platform, both internally and to clients.
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS (telecommute)
Chief Operating Officer, Oct 2010 – Dec 2012
- Created a multi-million dollar startup division, served as sole architect of the operations platforms, and provided comprehensive management and implementation.
- Managed all employees and human resources, marketing, and general operations.
- Developed and secured a multi-million dollar contract within the first 12 months.
- Conducted in-depth budget/financial analysis for new clients and marketing purposes.
- Designed and implemented an industry-leading, browser-based operations software suite... Single-handedly.
- Served as primary contact for all client and vendor administration.
- Provided peer review and contract negotiation services.
Self Employed / Temporary, Atlanta, GA
Freelance Management Consultant / Media Architect, June 2006 – Oct 2010
- Designed and implemented operations manuals, standard operating procedures, fundraising, and training/education programs for non-profits specializing in children and veteran affairs.
- Conducted peer review/content editing and website/graphic design functions to improve marketing and communication.
- Provided consulting services for employee assessment, strategic management, organizational development, and information technology.
Fire Consulting International, Inc., Merriam, KS
Director of Information Systems, July 2001 – June 2006
- Hired and managed technical contractors, vendors, and employees.
- Planned, directed, and administered information management and technology company-wide.
- Ensured continuous development and implementation of cost-effective information systems and proper user training.
- Designed, installed, and maintained all computer and telephone networks.
- Provided technical expertise during corporate dissolution and startup of a new company.
- Conducted ongoing training, project management, and Website design (through 2010).
Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
- MBA, Concentrations in Human Capital and International Management, Nov 2014
- BS in Business Information Systems, Jan 2006
- Gold-level "WorkReady" Certification by ACT (2013)
- Microsoft Certified Professional: Support and Troubleshooting (2008)
Masters Masonic Lodge # 295, F&AM
Past Master and Ambassador (Volunteer), July 1996 – Present
- Provide leadership, public relations, fundraising, membership coordination, and admin. services.
- Contribute technical and public relations expertise to the Georgia Child Identification Program.
- Awards include Chaplain's Leadership Award (2012), School of Instruction Excellence (2012), Mason of the Year (2007 and 2013), Perpetual Membership (2013), and Honorary Multi-Lodge Membership (2013 and 2014).
- Appendant memberships include Shriners of North America (Yaarab Shrine Center, Flying Fez Unit, and International Shrine Aviation Association) and Scottish Rite (Valley of Atlanta)
Alliance Française d'Atlanta and Atlanta Greek Festival
Cultural Advocate and Assistant (Volunteer), Oct 2006 – Present
- Promote adult education and provide cultural advocacy, public relations, fundraising, sales, and vendor assistance services at a variety of festivals and events.
Atlanta Shakespeare Company
Customer Service Attendant (Volunteer), Jan 2014 – Present
- Promote performing arts through customer service and sales.
Experimental Aircraft Association
Member / Volunteer, Nov 2002 – Present
- Generate interest in aviation-related activities and promote the preservation of aviation history through education and demonstration of vintage aircraft.
- Provide fundraising, public relations, and tour services.
|Computer Skills:||Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint), HTML, PHP, and Photoshop|
|Language Skills:||Fluent in French and English; Beginning Spanish, Romanian, and Bulgarian|
|Licensure:||Private Pilot License|
|Affiliations:||World Chamber of Commerce, French / American Chamber of Commerce, Alliance Française, Goethe-Zentrum Cultural Center, Aircraft Owners and Pilot's Association, Experimental Aircraft Association, and Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago|